Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mr Mert Nuhoglu <mn...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/28 12:32:58 UTC

Stack traces are not in stdout.log

Hi, I use Tomcat 5.5. I read the logging documentation
of Tomcat. It says that, stack traces of exceptions
will write to the logs/stdout.log file. But this
doesn't happen in my configuration.

I configured log4j for Tomcat. Thus Tomcat produces
and writes the logs to the logs/tomcat.txt. But the
documentation says that the stack traces are not going
to be written on this log file, but to stdout.log.
Thus log4j configuration is not related to this
problem.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks...

Mert Nuhoglu