Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 01:33:06 UTC

Re: HiveDoc

You use the documented Ant tasks to generate a registry.xml from all
your HiveMind module descriptors; then use <xslt> to convert that to
the HTML.  If you can read Ant code, there are examples in HiveMind
and in Tapestry.

For HiveMind 1.2, there will be a Maven 2 plugin to do the work.

On 12/8/05, Domsch, Christian <Ch...@entire.de> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I would like to know, how I should generate the hivedoc for my project. On
> the website there is a statement that details on building the hivedoc will
> follow. This paragraph is there since the beginning :-)
>
> It would be really great if someone can tell me, how I can build the hivedoc
> on my own.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Christian Domsch

Howard M. Lewis Ship