Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yves <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/15 10:22:44 UTC

Remote client can't talk to server

Hi,
     I've got a small java app running that works in a client/server relationship on MY computer, but when I go to run the app from a completely different machine I get ye old "Exception in thread main java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/AxisFault" does this mean, that since it's having trouble finding apache that I need to install Axis on the client machine (and thus every client machine I hope to use an Axis app on)?

-Yves

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

Re: Help Needed in Installing

Posted by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com>.
Thanks Kanchana ,

It was the conflicting of an older version of servlet.jar and xerces.jar with the new versions. Now the problems is fixed

Thanks

Dhanush

Help Needed in Installing