Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2004/07/03 18:33:52 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/proxy mod_proxy.c mod_proxy.h proxy_http.c proxy_util.c

* niq@apache.org wrote:

> niq         2004/06/28 23:37:21
>
>   Modified:    modules/proxy mod_proxy.c mod_proxy.h proxy_http.c
>                         proxy_util.c
>   Log:
>   Fix for multiple proxy bugs - review please:
>
>   #10722  Reverse proxying cookies
>   #15207  Proxy passing canonicalised URIs to backend
>   #16812  Case-insensitivity of proxypassreverse
>   #19317  Canonicalised URI causing infinite loop
>   #20372  AllowEncodedSlashes
>   May also fix 13577 (untested)
>
>   This is really two fixes: 10722 and 15207; the others are trivial
>   consequences. To make review easier, the simpler fix (#15207) is entirely
>   contained in#ifdef FIX_15207 (new code) and
>   #ifndef FIX_15207 (removed code)

That's a long list, thanks.

I did not really review the code yet, but there are some formal things:

- make "atomic" commits, i.e. one atomic change - one commit. That makes it
really more easy to review the stuff *and* to revert mistakes. Don't care
about more commit mails, it is the preferred way.

- CHANGES entries should always get the PR numbers, if available

- Do you know our style guide? ;-) Your changes do not comform to
<http://httpd.apache.org/dev/styleguide.html>.

Thanks for your work!

nd
--