Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by Romain Bioteau <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/23 12:32:33 UTC

install-file bug

Hi !
I've found an issue in the latest maven-install-plugin version (3.1.0) and
liked to be able to create a JIRA ticket to properly submit my fix.

I don't know if it is the proper place to ask that, but the Guide is not
very precise about the steps to follow.

Thanks for your help !
Romain

Re: install-file bug

Posted by Romain Bioteau <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maarteen,

Slawomir managed to create a JIRA account for me.
I have created a ticket and attached a PR with the tests reproducing the
issues.

Regards
Romain

Re: install-file bug