Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by Geoffrey Monks <gl...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/13 02:58:08 UTC

establishing link between Open Office and Java JRE

I am new to this, so bear with me please.  My pc was recently "sanitised"
by a heavy handed friend and I lost about everything except Windows 10.  I
need to rebuild a database.  I have done this before using Apache base but
now I am unable to establish a link between base and jre.  I have installed
both 64 and 32 versions of Java.  even when i attempt to direct Open Office
to the java folder, no jre is recognised.
Any advice would be much appreciated

Geoffrey Monks