Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 9902468 <vi...@cerion.fi> on 2008/09/18 10:40:53 UTC

[T5] Component library common I18N file

Hi,

We have a component library that could really benefit from common library
wide properties file, that would contain all messages that are common to all
(or many) components.

Can this be done? (I hope that I'm just temporarily blind and cannot see the
solution. :) )

 - 99

Re: [T5] Component library common I18N file

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

You want to use an Application Message Catalog:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/localization.html

-Filip

Neeme Praks wrote ..

Posted by Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>.