Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 00:59:08 UTC

Re: So-called "Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website"

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Marcus (OOo) <ma...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 02/27/2014 12:46 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

>>> I see we are on the same side.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>>

>> Well, as it had been a while since we last had any further discussion on
>> this, I took the liberty of incorporating the changes we'd already
>> discussed and agreed upon. The "Contact us" is a bit longer now, but
>> hopefully it will be more clear to users what's the best thing to do.
>>

> Thanks for taking over. It seems I've missed my own deadline. ;-(
>
> Marcus

You're welcome, and no problem.  I know you're busy getting ready for the
beta release.  Many of us can take over for others.

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason