Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 00:54:10 UTC

Skinning the spark navigator buttons

I'm trying to use the experimental spark accordion. I have some data
showing in it properly. Now I'd like to change the look of the navigator
button that displays the content for that section. I'm unsure how to go
about doing so.

Anyone have any examples? Thanks!

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)

Re: Skinning the spark navigator buttons

Posted by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com>.
As long as it works, I don't mind, thanks, I shall take a look!

Kyle

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)