Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/11/19 12:03:03 UTC

Incubator Project logos

As it's customary at Apache, (sub)projects retain on their webpages the
logos of their project.

Thus it seems clear to me that incubating projects should have the
incubator logo on their web pages.

Here are some the logos that can be used (along with all other Apache
logos):

    http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/

                      - o -

To aid the creation of these logos, given the different logo size,
background and type needs, I have done a simple ant script that creates
them automatically from a descriptor and some templates.

If anyone is interested (I don't think so, but who who knows ;-) or more
probably needs to add logo definitions, the script in in the committers
CVS under apachelogos/ (projects.xml file).

             - verba volant, scripta manent -