Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org> on 2008/06/25 10:58:05 UTC

Accessing rundata-/session objects in popup on jetspeed 1.x

Hello,

I have a portlet with some thumbnails within. Once a user clicks one of the
thumbnails, I want a small popup to be opened and display additional
informations without all the jetspeed decorators like navigational items and
so on.

Someone can help me with this issue?

Thank you and best regards

David

AW: Accessing rundata-/session objects in popup on jetspeed 1.x

Posted by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org>.
Hello all,

problem solved, thanks