Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/30 22:14:06 UTC

[Patch] protocols in menu links

Currently only http[s]: links work in book.xml files or
site.xml.  If you want a mailto: link or a link to an ftp: url,
it wouldn't work.

As an added bonus, the patch lets you use ext: links and site:
links within the menus.  I find this to be VERY useful.

=====
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net - personal