Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 07:11:06 UTC

Re: cleaning code (was Re: [Patch] Javadoc & style

OK, I'll apply the patch, clean the code and review eol next tuesday. Please
plan your commits accordingly.

Xavier

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 6/5/07, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well done.  Thanks to have it done.
>
> Did someone have experience using a checkstyle eclipse plugin?  I think
> there is 2 plugins that report checkstyle errors/warnings directly into
> eclipse.  I guess it will make it easier to do the fix progressively.

I have some experience with this one:
http://eclipse-cs.sourceforge.net/

The other one seems to be much less maintained than eclipse-cs. Eclipse-cs
work well, even though I find the configuration not very intuitive
(especially when you want to use an existing config). But I've done the
config for Ivy, I can check it in, then all you need is installing the
plugin. This can indeed help to fix the problems progressively.

I'll check in the config in a moment.

Xavier

Gilles

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.