Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Pasi <pa...@iki.fi> on 2007/04/30 13:07:22 UTC

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi Steve!

I believe I have encountered the same problem. Local.java and Cur.java might
have some threading problems (this might explain why the exception seem to
occur quite irregulary). Did you manage to find any solution to this
problem?

-Pasi

Posted by Steve Davis <sd...@broadsoft.com>.
Hi Pasi,

I don't recall the exact details of the fix, but the problem was caused
by a multi-threaded application using the XML Bean object in more than
one thread. The fix was in my own code, not in XML Beans itself.