Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/19 02:53:47 UTC

merging to 1.0.x

Hi,

It seems like we've had a lot of activity merging things to the 1.0.x
branch. Personally, it seems like there's maybe even too much stuff
going into there; what is our plan for QA for the changes in the 1.0.1
release at this point?

Also, a lot of the @since tags are now wrong, since they were written
with 1.1.0 in mind, but now the changes are slated for 1.0.1.

Thoughts?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: merging to 1.0.x

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
That's the type of thing that would not hold me back from putting a
patch into a patch line, I think, if I thought the patch were
important enough. Which, clearly, I didn't in this case, since I
didn't merge it over in the first place.

BTW, I'm assuming that you've discovered the 'svn merge -c' syntax; it
makes moving changes from trunk to src pretty painless.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907