Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> on 2003/10/11 22:22:56 UTC

[apreq-2] libapreq_cgi test

I've been looking at making up some tests for libapreq_cgi
(the static lib that cgi scripts can link against). I've got
one set of simple GET tests that work, but was wondering,
before going any further, if the following layout was OK:

 env/test_cgi.c   -> source for cgi test
 env/t/cgi-bin/   -> directory where to put compiled test_cgi.c
 env/t/cgi.t      -> test to run test_cgi binary

This will also need to have a
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "..../cgi-bin/"
added to env/t/httpd.conf.

--
best regards,
randy

Re: [apreq-2] libapreq_cgi test

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

> I've been looking at making up some tests for libapreq_cgi
> (the static lib that cgi scripts can link against). I've got
> one set of simple GET tests that work, but was wondering,
> before going any further, if the following layout was OK:
>
>  env/test_cgi.c   -> source for cgi test
>  env/t/cgi-bin/   -> directory where to put compiled test_cgi.c
>  env/t/cgi.t      -> test to run test_cgi binary
>
> This will also need to have a
>  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "..../cgi-bin/"
> added to env/t/httpd.conf.

Looks good to me.  It'll be a few days before I commit
the versioning API.  I'm still working on the necessary
fixes to xsbuilder.pl, which may accidentally wind up
breaking the Win32 build for the perl glue (just a heads up).

--
Joe Schaefer