Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Guang Xiang <gu...@cs.cmu.edu> on 2011/10/08 07:24:09 UTC

LDA with Mahout

Hi, all,

    I want to run LDA using Mahout on some large data set, but have no
idea how to proceed. Does anyone have any experience on this, such as
code that can be shared or documentation?

    Thank you a lot.

    Regards,

    Guang Xiang

Re:Re: LDA with Mahout

Posted by beneo_7 <be...@163.com>.
DO NOT use eclipse maven plugin to build or package , do it in the cmd or terminator, use mvn install, and DO NOT ignore test

in chinese

不要用eclipse的maven插件打包,在命令行里用mvn install 来安装,不要忽略掉 test

Re: LDA with Mahout

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
...or you can try:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Frogerdai16.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F08%2F20%2F%25E6%2589%2593%25E5%258C%2585mahout%2F&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8