Posted to user@poi.apache.org by sfbayman <sf...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 19:25:49 UTC

writing a flash file in to power point presentation

Hi All,

I need to write a flash file in to power point presentation.
The following code I have written. I am able to see the ActiveXShape and
co-ordinates. but no flash file.

        Slide slide2 = slideShow.createSlide();
        TextBox title2 = slide2.addTitle();
        title2.setText("Smart Report3");
        int j=slideShow.addControl("Shockwave Flash Object",
"ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash");
        slideShow.addMovie("c:\\temp\\Slideshow.swf", 1);

        ActiveXShape activeXShape = new ActiveXShape(1, 1);
        activeXShape.setAnchor(new java.awt.Rectangle(210, 150, 360, 350));
        activeXShape.setActiveXIndex(j);
        slide2.addShape(activeXShape);
        slideShow.write(pptObj);

Please share some ideas.

Thanks,
Praveen

Re: writing a flash file in to power point presentation

Posted by agao1985 <ag...@yahoo.com.cn>.
hi Praveen .
i also want to know how to write a flash file into ppt with poi.but the
Activex class  seems havent been finished yet. the method setProperties is
empty.if you have find the way to manage it.please tell me .