Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Shum <tc...@taifook.com> on 2006/07/31 12:57:59 UTC

Non-classpath resources filtering?

Dear all,

I am new to Maven and I have tried to find related answer but I failed.

Is it possible to perform non-classpath resources filter?
My application has its own application configs which I don't want to
put into the JAR.  Instead I want it be put in a separated directory
to let users able to change directly (which I think I can achieve
by using maven-assembly-plugin, right?).  I'd like to use filtering
to generate config files for different environments.

Seems I can only filter resources under <build><resources> in POM.
However, if resources are put there it will be jarred which is not
I want.

Is there any suggestion if I want to achieve this?  Thanks.

Best regards,
Alien

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. Tai Fook Securities Group, its group companies and their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parites do not accept liability for any damage caused by this email.