Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/01/12 19:56:30 UTC

Re: Moving OverDrive to Apache Labs

If no one minds, I'd like to go ahead and archive OverDrive, and then
use it as the base of another open source project under another name,
probably at Google Code.

My dayjob is moving to Dojo and JSON-RPC as our preferred UI. The code
we developed here works extremely well via JSON-RPC, and I think other
people may find it useful too (if I document it properly!). I'm not
ready to do the incubator thing yet, and the code has outgrown the
sandbox, so another host seems like the best alternative.

-Ted.

Posted by Mitchell James <jm...@apache.org>.
I'm guessing that Ted means moving the code to http://svn.apache.org/
repos/asf/struts/archive/