Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John MccLain <jm...@tcshealthcare.com> on 2004/03/23 02:06:04 UTC

Tomcat windows service

How do I set the classpath for Tomcat when it runs as a service? I can do it
in setclasspath.bat when I run it stand-alone, but this is not what I want
to do

Tomcat Deployment with JBuilder

Posted by Kayley Ma <k2...@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>.
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any tips on using JBuilder to create a
WebApplication which generates a WAR that can be deployed into Tomcat5 so
that an application can be deployed.

I think JBuilder organizes and creates a structure that is different than
the specified structure for Tomcat5 deployment... when I try to manually
include class files to the WEB-INF/classes folder, I notice that once I
rebuild in JBuilder, the classes that I manually add in disappear...

how can I modify the Jbuilder autoformat for a WebApplication compatible for
Tomcat Deployment use?

Thank you,
Kayley

Re: Tomcat windows service

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
The service wrapper uses the value of the ImagePath as the classpath.  The
easiest way is to set it via the GUI, but you can also modify service.bat.