Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Brunner Basil <ba...@entwinemedia.com> on 2012/04/25 09:55:48 UTC

ConfigAdmin: Custom PersistenceManager

Hi,

I've implemented a custom JPA based PersistenceManager to save the service configurations in a SQL database. The PersistenceManager impl is registered as service with service ranking set to '10'. If I change a config value with the ConfigAdmin, I can see (with debugging) that the config dictionary is stored over my custom PersistenceManager impl. So far, so good.

The problem is, that the config values are reset to the default values (retrieved from the config files inside config/services), even they are stored in my database. It seems like ConfigAdmin doesn't refresh its local config store after a new PersistenceManager service (with a higher service ranking than the existing ones) gets registered.

What do I have to do, so that the ConfigAdmin reads the config values from my PersistenceManager after it is registered?

Thanks for your help!
Basil