Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frers Michael <fr...@Sisis.de> on 2003/12/15 09:52:35 UTC

Checkbox deselect problem

Hello
i have a problem with the checkbox tag

i have a ActionForm Bean containg one value test

private class testBean extends ActionForm{

private String test;
//+ Getter and Setter

}

no i inserted in my jsp page:

now if i select the field the checkbox is marked as checked
but now if i deselect the checkbox again the checkbox always stays checked

in debug modus of my tomcatplugin the field always contains the value="on"

Someone can help me?

RE: Checkbox deselect problem

Posted by Ravi Kulkarni <rk...@applabs.net>.
Hello Michael,

We need to handle checkboxes in special way. Reset method in FormBean is
exactly meant for this. We need to reset the checkboxes to its default
value.

Kulkarni.