Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bharathi D <bh...@syncfusion.com> on 2016/01/20 06:45:29 UTC

Reg- Add Orubase Tools in Cordova Website

Hi Team,

We have created pull request for adding Orubase<https://www.syncfusion.com/products/orubase> Tool in Cordova website home page, still that request is not processed. Orubase is a UI Framework that uses Cordova for accessing the Native API's.

Could you please add our Orubase tool into your website?.

Please find the content for adding Orubase tool, for image please refer the attachment.

name: Orubase

image: orubase.png

url: https://www.syncfusion.com/products/orubase

Orubase allows you to develop cross-platform mobile hybrid applications
using JavaScript. It ships more than 30 UI controls with native look and feel.
It seamlessly integrates with AngularJS that can be used to build flawless mobile apps.

Reference:
https://www.syncfusion.com/products/orubase

Please let us know still if you need any clarification from our side.

Thanks,
Bharathi D