Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc...@sbc.com> on 2005/11/18 16:57:46 UTC

?

I recall awhile back that someone created a <t:convertBoolean>
component.  Is this in the current release?  I believe we're using
1.1.1RC3, but I can't find this component.

- Brendan

Re: ?

Posted by Ken Weiner <kw...@gmail.com>.
A while ago, I wrote some instructions regarding its use on the MyFaces
wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ConvertBoolean . I hope that helps.

Re: ?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.