Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2011/01/24 18:23:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Aries 0.3 release candidate 00

So far, I've checked the source zips' .md5 .sha1 .asc .asc.md5
.asc.sha1 files. I've run mvn -Prat on the unzipped source and get a
problem for each of the DEPENDENCIES files. I think we hit this in 0.2
and 0.1 and decided to overlook it as they are generated files.

I'm still to check the binaries though, but not today.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree.

We should merge on 0.3.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
---------------------------------
  HomePage
http://www.nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  Contacts
jbonofre@apache.org
jb@nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  OpenSource
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
Apache ServiceMix
http://servicemix.apache.org
-----------------------------------
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Aries 0.3 release candidate 00

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome,

thanks Zoe.

Regards