Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Davide Anastasia <Da...@qualitycapital.com> on 2013/03/07 12:47:42 UTC

Authentication mechanism methods on Windows

Hi,
What are the currently supported authentication methods on Windows (C++ broker with either C++ or C# API).

Thanks,
Davide Anastasia
Analyst, Research & Development

Quality Capital Management Ltd.
QCM House * Horizon Business Village
No. 1 Brooklands Road
Weybridge * Surrey KT13 0TJ
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1932 334 400
Fax: +44 (0) 1932 334 415
Email: Davide.Anastasia@QualityCapital.com<ma...@QualityCapital.com>

www.qualitycapital.com<http://www.qualitycapital.com/>
________________________________
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Quality Capital Management Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, printing, forwarding or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender if you have received this email in error. You should also be aware that emails are susceptible to interference and you should not assume that the contents of this email originated from the sender above or that they have been accurately reproduced in their original form. Quality Capital Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK and is a member of the National Futures Association in the US.

RE: Authentication mechanism methods on Windows

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Davide,

I _think_ that if Kerberos is integrated with the normal username/password authentication it will work. But if you try to specify Kerberos in the AMQP mechanism, that won't work at this time.

-Steve

Posted by Davide Anastasia <Da...@qualitycapital.com>.
Hi Steve,

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.