Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "chadmichael@excite.com" <ch...@excite.com> on 2006/02/13 23:00:33 UTC

memory usage

Let me know if this is not a very good question.  I need to know roughly how much memory a struts application uses.

What is the equation?

  framework objects + application actions and forms + ??

My java classes that represent my business logic won't be in memory until an action executes .  . . correct?

Re: memory usage

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
James Mitchell wrote:
> LOL!  That's like buying a truck from Ford, and then asking them how
> much it will weigh when you fill it up.
That's a better answer than mine; I was just gonna say "15K" and call it
day.

Dave "You don't code your Struts in assembly?!"

Re: memory usage

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

--
James Mitchell