Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Giri P <gp...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/06 18:27:36 UTC

avro maven generated code doesn't implement serialize

Hi,

When I generate the code using avro maven plugin it doesn't implement
serilalizable.

public class Attributed extends org.apache.avro.specific.SpecificRecordBase
implements org.apache.avro.specific.SpecificRecord {

I see jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1502 which was
resolved to implement serializable.

Am I missing something when I generate the code.

Thanks
Giri

Re: avro maven generated code doesn't implement serialize

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@gmail.com>.
SpecificRecordBase implements Serializable.

Doug