Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 09:56:06 UTC

Moving axis2_*iis/apache2*_worker_process_request logic to a common place

Hi List,

We have a very large code inside both axis2_apache2_worker_process_request
and axis2_iis_worker_process_request methods. Both these codes are similar
and use the same logic. It is hard to maintain same code in two places and I
would like to suggest to move the common logic in to the
http_transport_utils.c.

In oder to introduce a common method we need to pass lot of information from
the HTTP servers to this new method. We can do this by introducing a new
structure.

typedef struct {

} axis2_tranport_t;

Re: Moving axis2_*iis/apache2*_worker_process_request logic to a common place

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, Please ignore this mail. Before I finish the mail my mail client sent
it. I must have accidentally hit return -).