Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "michal.zajac" <mi...@outlook.com> on 2012/08/28 10:26:55 UTC

Shiro session over web service

Hi,

I'm having two tomcat servers:
1. Liferay - tomcat 5 - client for webservice
2. Tomcat 7.0.28 - server of webservice

I am using CXF for webservices configured with Spring.

I would like to create Shiro session in liferay and send it with webservice
request to tomcat 7. The sessions would be shared via ehcache and
terracotta. This way I would not have to send user/pass in http header.
Is there a way to do it like with Spring
JmsInvokerServiceExporter/ProxyFactoryBean and
org.apache.shiro.spring.remoting.SecureRemoteInvocationExecutor which can be
set as remoteInvocationExecutor.

Maybe there is some other way?
I'm pretty new to Shiro and have no idea if this can be done easy way.

BR
Zajac

Re: Shiro session over web service

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think this question about session sharing has been discussed in some
threads. I recommend searching in the mailing list.
I have this one in mind :
http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/SSO-on-single-tomcat-container-td7577698.html
.
Best regards,
Jérôme

2012/8/28 michal.zajac [via Shiro User] <
ml-node+s582556n7577747h25@n2.nabble.com>