Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Giacomo Lamonaco <gi...@tirasa.net> on 2015/01/04 23:46:41 UTC

Unchecked conversion warning during message extraction

Hi all,

i have a little problem using Generic during message routing. I have a
single route containing these two actions:

     <bean ref="myBean" method="aList(...)"/>
     <process ref="myProcessor />

The first bean calls a method returning an ArrayList<String>: the
resulting value will be the body content. The problem is in my
processor. If I extract the message body in this way

ArrayList<String> list = exchange.getIn().getBody(ArrayList.class);

I have an unchecked conversion warning during compilation. I don't if it
is a java issue, but there is something that I can do for avoid this
warning? Could there be some enhancement in this case?

Thanks in advance,
Giacomo