Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2022/06/17 21:49:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny McCormick

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Danny McCormick (damccorm@)

Danny started contributing to Beam in January 2022. In that short time he
became one of the key contributors to Beam Go, helping it deliver its
largest update since Beam Go's initial release [1]. At the same time Danny
was steadily making changes (PR bot, github issues migration) improving the
developer and the contributor experience for Beam

Considering these contributions, the Beam PMC trusts Danny with the
responsibilities of a Beam committer.[2]

Thank you Danny! And we are looking to see more of your contributions!

Ahmet, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[2]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny McCormick

Posted by Yichi Zhang <zy...@google.com>.
Congratulations Danny!

Posted by Megha Siddavanahalli <me...@google.com>.
Congrats Danny!