Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/11/11 23:11:32 UTC

Passthrough authentication with Apache Directory Server

Hi,

I am migrating a LDAP based application to use Apache Directory Server
1.5.7 instead of Sun One Directory 5.2.

With Sun One we are using passthrough authentication to Active Directory.

This way one can login to our LDAP instance using Active Directory
credentials, and no replication is done, Active Directory is consulted
when the user binds.

Does this exist in Apache Directory Server ? If not, how can it be
developed ?

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Passthrough authentication with Apache Directory Server

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Thanks Steven,

Antoine

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
  Hi,

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
hi Steven,

Posted by "Hammond, Steven" <St...@Polycom.com>.
It is kindof implemented.  We are using it with 1.5.3, but we had to write our own JcifsNtlmInterceptor

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
  Got it.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
  Uhhm,