Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by HURET Cyril <CH...@micropole.com> on 2000/11/06 14:33:49 UTC

parser validate

Hi all,
I want to use a parser validate with coccon and so i insert this line
"parser.validate = true"
 in the file cocoon.properties
I have this error : "java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "version" must be declared for
element type "xsl:stylesheet"."

version of cocoon is 1.7.4

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks.
Cyril Huret

Re: parser validate

Posted by Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, HURET Cyril wrote:
> I have this error : "java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "version" must be declared for
> element type "xsl:stylesheet"."

Well, yuo need to specify the version on the stylesheet declairation, as
per the spec. Like so :

<xsl:stlyesheet version="1.0">

You may find it helpful to use the command line parsing abilities of
xalan/xerces to verify documente prior to using them with Cocoon.
Otherwise, errors that would normally be overlooked in parsing (such as
a missing version attribute) will cause exceptions like this one.

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com