Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Bruno Mahé <br...@bmahe.net> on 2015/03/19 10:27:44 UTC

[Vote] Amend our Social Media Guidelines to clarify a few points

Hi,

This vote is about applying the following changes to our Social Media
Guidelines:
* Replace "Informal voice is OK, unprofessional is not." with "Informal
voice is OK, but keep it factual and welcoming"
* Replace "Avoid sharing negative stories about \"competing\" projects."
with "Avoid sharing negative stories about \"related or similar\" projects."

+1 : To accept the changes to our Social Media Guidelines as described above
  0 : No opinion one way or the other
-1 : To reject the changes to our Social Media Guidelines as described above

The vote shall be open for at least 72 hours and will be closed on Sunday,
March 22th at 01:00 PST.

Thanks,
Bruno

Re: [Vote] Amend our Social Media Guidelines to clarify a few points

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
+1. Thanks for clarification.

Re: [Vote] Amend our Social Media Guidelines to clarify a few points

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:27 AM, Bruno Mahé <br...@bmahe.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This vote is about applying the following changes to our Social Media
> Guidelines:
> * Replace "Informal voice is OK, unprofessional is not." with "Informal
> voice is OK, but keep it factual and welcoming"
> * Replace "Avoid sharing negative stories about \"competing\" projects."
> with "Avoid sharing negative stories about \"related or similar\" projects."
>
> +1 : To accept the changes to our Social Media Guidelines as described above
>  0 : No opinion one way or the other
> -1 : To reject the changes to our Social Media Guidelines as described above

0

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [Vote] Amend our Social Media Guidelines to clarify a few points

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [Vote] Amend our Social Media Guidelines to clarify a few points

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org>.
+1. Thanks