Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 10:01:21 UTC

Multiple server setup (HAFO)

Hi All,

Does any one have experiences with a multi server setup (High Availability
- Fail Over) with either the embedded tomcat server or using external
servers? I am seeing some erratic behaviour in a 3 server installation, and
I don't know whether this is due to specific hot-deploy apps or otherwise.

Please share your experiences.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Multiple server setup (HAFO)

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Scot,

Given that I use trunk as the basis and its data (with a few modifications
regarding the test tenants) I don't expect this to be the case. But I will
have it looked into.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike,

But I have following in my workers.properties file for mod_jk configuration:
worker.test-LB.sticky_session=True

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
In the second situation described in my previous post, I meant to say that
the pointers to groovy scripts and services (when and where applicable)
aren't modified and point to the locations in the special-purpose ecommerce
application.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
It might help to be more specific about the problem. What do you mean by
"erratic behavior?" What version of OFBiz? How is the cluster configured?

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com