Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2008/05/27 08:56:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MyFaces Orchestra Core15 version 1.0 released

The Apache MyFaces Orchestra team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Orchestra Core15 1.0.

The Core15 module provides Java 1.5 annotations for Orchestra applications.

Get a full overview at Orchestra's homepage [1].

The distribution is available at

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/download.html

Apache MyFaces Orchestra is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.orchestra".

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MyFaces Orchestra Core15 version 1.0 released

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot guys, especially Simon and Mario.
Orchestra is a wonderful project.

Werner

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hehe, that is the same for me. Using orchestra a lot here, but didn't
have time to check the bundle...

Thanks!

Bruno

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Long awaited. Thanks Simon!

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
As being a recent Orchestra fan, great job! Simon, thanks.

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Simon!