Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sorinev <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/13 19:48:16 UTC

Paths not serializable

I created a quickstart for this, but I imagine you're long since aware of it.
But, what am I supposed to do about sun.nio.fs.UnixPath throwing a
java.io.NotSerializableException (passed in to FileSystemResourceReference)?
The page still works, but the server log gets really nasty, really quick,
especially since I rely on FileSystemResourceReference extensively for a lot
of images being displayed on a central page of my site (I use the file
system for images, instead of my war file, because otherwise the war file
would be 300MB and harder to maintain).

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sven,

so we may create a ticket for this. :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Tobias,

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sven,

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Tobias,

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Paths not serializable

Re: Paths not serializable

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

create your FileSystemResourceReference without the path argument and
override #getResource():

     @Override
     public IResource getResource()
     {
         return new FileSystemResource(/* --- create a path --- */);
     }

Have fun
Sven