Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Thompson, Neil" <Ne...@shepway.gov.uk> on 2006/03/23 22:42:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Single sign on problems across Apache2 and Tomcat

Hi

I'm using Apache2 on Win2003 serving amongst other items PHP and Tomcat applications.

All is working fine with connectors doing all the hard work except when I log into Tomcat application, then move to another application I have to log in again. Before I used Apache the users "single sign on" would let me move freely between different Tomcat applications once logged in instead of being challenged again.

Am I missing something within Apache or do I need to load some more modules / configs

Thanks
Neil Thompson
Scanning of this message and addition of this footer has
been performed by Shepway District Council with email
filtering and virus detection software.