Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2004/08/17 15:35:19 UTC

[site] relative CSS links.

I've modified the site jsl to support relative css links again. I need
to go through the maven.xml documents for all the projects and add the
postGoal to copy the stylesheets (The same way as I have for the math
project.

   <!-- [Commons-Build] Required: Look and Feel for distributions -->
   <postGoal name="xdoc:copy-resources">
     <copy todir="${basedir}/target/docs/style/">
       <fileset dir="${basedir}/../commons-build/xdocs/style">
       	<include name='**/*'/>
       	<exclude name='**/CVS/**'/>
       </fileset>
     </copy>
   </postGoal>

This provides css for the documentation included in the distributions
and in the site generation. Overall site Look and Feel is maintained,
however, each project gets a copy of the css files instead of sharing
them all from the the top level project.

Cheers,
-Mark

--
Mark Diggory