Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/11 17:20:14 UTC

Showstoppers: Alpha 9

Ok,

  two showstoppers exist for A9, in my (convoluted) mind;

1. is sdbm an -internally- packaged function, as is mm?  (my 2c says yes)
   If so, it has no business being distributed in httpd-2.0/include/apr-util,
   since we certainly wouldn't distribute mm.h either.  Same goes with
   apu_config.h and apu_private.h.  This means they don't belong in
   apr-util/include either.

2. aprs are driving me nuts.  Either we use src/ folders around the sources,
   or we don't.  Consistency is all I'm asking.

I'll fix either if we agree on how, but I would end up breaking the build.
Perhaps someone on Unix/libtool could do so, and I'll clean up the win32 asap.

Bill