Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2013/09/05 02:49:48 UTC

Re: Contact Us link not working in ecommerce

hey guys,

i got the same problem with order confirmation email. The Email is send to
the customer, but multiple times.

the error is:
/944826 [default-invoker-Thread-15] ERROR
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher -
---- exception report
Could not commit transaction for service [sendOrderConfirmation] call
Exception: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException
Message: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back
instead because of: Failure in findOne operation for entity [PartyRole]:
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericModelException: [GenericDelegator.findOne] Passed
primary key is not a valid primary key:
[GenericEntity:PartyRole][roleTypeId,OWNER(java.lang.String)]. Rolling back
transaction.org.ofbiz.entity.GenericModelException:
[GenericDelegator.findOne] Passed primary key is not a valid primary key:
[GenericEntity:PartyRole][roleTypeId,OWNER(java.lang.String)]
([GenericDelegator.findOne] Passed primary key is not a valid primary key:
[GenericEntity:PartyRole][roleTypeId,OWNER(java.lang.String)])
---- cause
Exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericModelException
primary key: [GenericEntity:PartyRole][roleTypeId,OWNER(java.lang.String)]
/

my "CommunicationEventServices.xml" looks completely same as:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk/applications/party/script/org/ofbiz/party/communication/CommunicationEventServices.xml

do any one have the same problem and / or an idea?

greetings robert

Re: Contact Us link not working in ecommerce

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
FYI

I followed the method chain until I realised that an SECA used the System
user with its login. But I had a System User without login, so I created it
and everything worked fine.

:)

Re: Contact Us link not working in ecommerce

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
Yes I will go through it, first I thought its the same error, but its just a
service error, that it retries it...with another reason.

So maybe it was caused by my previous modifications...

Re: Contact Us link not working in ecommerce

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I thought the same: the partyId must be missing at this point. No ideas why, check your code maybe?

Jacques