Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tcarlyle <tc...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 16:31:51 UTC

Re: Working around defaults in encrypted password system

Is there some other configuration needed to get it running with Bouncy Castle
as provider? Should I get the bouncycastle jar and add it in my classpath?

I get an error here trying to find the BouncyCastleProvider when trying your
configuration with an activemq broker as a unix service

Cannot resolve reference to bean 'bouncyCastleProvider' while setting bean
property 'provider'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider] for bean with
name 'bouncyCastleProvider' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml];
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider |
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory | main