Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jarnot Voytek Contr AU HQ/SC <Vo...@MAXWELL.AF.MIL> on 2003/05/01 17:27:12 UTC

RE:[OT] Internet Explorer Window redirect problem

You're going to have to use javascript; in your new window you can call a
javascript function in the original window... possibly to cause a reload.

--
Voytek Jarnot

Re: RE:[OT] Internet Explorer Window redirect problem

Posted by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@courtinnovation.org>.
window.opener.document.forms[0].updateFromNames.value="true";
window.opener.document.forms[0].submit();
window.close();