Posted to alerts@harmony.apache.org by no...@intel.com on 2008/01/18 06:43:23 UTC

[build-test alert] PASSED Windows 2003 x86_64: hdk debug

BUILD COMPLETE:	build.439

Date of build:	2008-01-18 11:05:45 +0600
Time to build:	37 minutes 15 seconds
Last changed:	01/18/2008 01:34:56
Last log entry:	Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-depends
stage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspace
for most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties files
I suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existing
depends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).

This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to do
but I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.

Unit Tests: (0)

No Tests Run: This project doesn't have any tests

Modifications since last successful build:	(71)

added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.x86_64/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/freebsd.x86/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
modified hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.ia64/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/macosx.ppc32 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/macosx.ppc32 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/linux.x86.libstdc++6 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/linux.x86 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
modified hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/depends.xml 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.x86.libstdc++6 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.x86 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/linux.ppc64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.ppc64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/macosx.ppc32/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.x86.libstdc++6/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/linux.ia64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.ia64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.ppc32/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/windows.x86_64/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.ppc64/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/windows.x86 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/windows.x86 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
modified hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/build-native.xml 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/linux.ppc32 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.ppc32 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/windows.x86_64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/windows.x86_64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
modified hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/make/components/vm/vmcore.xml 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/linux.x86_64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
modified hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/properties.xml 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/windows.x86/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.x86_64 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
deleted hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/freebsd.x86 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/freebsd.x86 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
added hindessm  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/linux.x86/depends.properties 01/18/2008 01:34:56 Remove icu dlls and download them from svn standard tree at fetch-dependsstage.  This should reduce the size of the initial checkout and workspacefor most people.  I've added platform specific depends.properties filesI suspect that these could be useful to simplify some of the existingdepends.xml complexity (such as the "-select-win-deps-x86", etc targets).This is work in progress.  There are a couple more things I want to dobut I thought I check this in to see if anything breaks.
[...]
modified tellison  /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/util/HashMapTest.java 01/17/2008 22:50:12 Add some additional hashmap tests.