Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by "Karczmarczyk, Krzysztof" <Kr...@sabre.com> on 2006/07/26 14:52:07 UTC

Alpha 9 release date

Hi,

Any idea what is the planned date for the alpha-9 release?

Thanks,
Kris

Re: Alpha 9 release date

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Yes, the site needs to be updated -- this is why we probably shouldn't
even put as vague an estimate as "mid yyyy" on there ;)

As far as timeframe, I would maybe guess the next 6 weeks or so.  But
that's just my own guess looking at recent discussions and activity --
others I'm sure have their own estimates ...

Yoav

RE: Alpha 9 release date

Re: Alpha 9 release date

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.