Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Todd Burian <tb...@interactapps.com> on 2002/02/20 17:09:57 UTC

HELP...Comiling Class Files In Turbine

I am trying to write my first template, when I try to compile
HelloWorld.java I am receiving the following:
C:\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\classes>javac HelloWorld.java
HelloWorld.java:5: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class RunData
location: package util
import org.apache.turbine.util.RunData;
                               ^
HelloWorld.java:6: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class VelocityScreen
location: package screens
import org.apache.turbine.modules.screens.VelocityScreen;
                                          ^
HelloWorld.java:8: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class VelocityScreen
location: class HelloWorld
public class HelloWorld extends VelocityScreen
                                ^
HelloWorld.java:10: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class RunData
location: class HelloWorld
    public void doBuildTemplate( RunData data, Context context )
                                 ^
4 errors

I have set CLASSPATH etc
Thanks,