Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by scott hutinger <s-...@wiu.edu> on 2005/03/23 18:02:11 UTC

[doc] acrobat 7 (linux) and pdf output

BTW,  I noticed that using AdobeReader_enu-7.0.0-1 for linux (x86) makes
the pdf files look much nicer than I have seen.
It seems to use correct 'looking' fonts.  None of this is truly
important now, but some noticed behavior.

I did notice that a majority of the table of contents were 1 page off
(-1).  Not all of them were off.  Also, the Description didn't have
anything, which might want to be on a future item to look into.

AdobeReader
Original Font->Replacement font
Courier->CourierStd
Courier-Bold->CourierStd-Bold
Courier-BoldOblique->CourierStd-BoldOblique
Courier-Oblique->CourierStd-Oblique
Helvetica->Adobe Sans MM
Helvetica-Bold->Adobe Sans MM
Helvetica-BoldOblique->Adobe Sans MM
Helvetica-Oblique->Adobe Sans MM
All replacements went from Type 1 to Type 1

Document Restrictions: Commenting is Not Allowed.  I know nothing about
this, but thought if fop supported this possibly it should be turned on.

scott