Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Christiansen <Na...@tni.com> on 2003/08/15 21:00:42 UTC

RE: Simplified Chinese to UTF-8 (SOLVED)

Sorry Dan,

I used the Filter as is (using UTF-8) and removed the code to try to convert it again and it works beautiflly for both Chinese and any type of Japanese I can throw at it.

Thanks again.

-- Nathan Christiansen
   Tahitian Noni International
   http://www.tahitiannoni.com